An introduction...

Hello readers,

My name is Samantha and I am 28 years old. I am a wife and a mother to two beautiful babies (1 and 2 years) and I love my family and nutrition. I am on this blogging journey to hopefully encourage others to find their happiness as I have found mine. I have in the past battled eating disorders, insecurities and anxiety and now I am determined to help others develop a healthy relationship with themselves and food. Hence, the name of my blog and future business 'Love Yourself Nutrition'. My focus is on healthy eating, balance, happiness and love.

My blog will provide sound and evidence based advice only and I will denote any fad diets or quick weight-loss strategies. Instead I will only focus on long-term health and nutrition to promote weight loss and maintenance.

I hope you join me on this journey!

Love Yourself Always,
Samantha xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shifting your focus from weight loss to health